❤~~About SuMie_Naniki~~❤

Total Pageviews

02 June 2011

my new plan...

start from now...
i need to plan my future...

already 23 d...
but i still dun have any plan...
start from now...
i have set 7 plan for myself...



1. i wan go to travel...
1 year must go at least 1 country...




2. save money... let my mum n dad go travel...
because they never go out of Malaysia...
this is my promise to them when i still study...




3. i wan to take account course...
need to improve myself...
need to ask Carrie about the details take ACCA...
because i really no idea at this...






4. i wan earn and save many many money...

when i young, i already dream to be a success OL...
become mature and prefect...




5. i hope i can study about the design n drawing...
i really like drawing...
draw cartoon is so cute...
the first cartoon i design...^^




6. i also hope can become boss...
i hope can open shop sold small and cute cute thing...
because i very very like the things is cute...




7. i wan buy house and car...




Sumie...
kampateh ya...
u can do it... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment