❤~~About SuMie_Naniki~~❤

Total Pageviews

02 June 2011

goodbye my love.....




done stupid thing again...
what happen to me....


i though i have meet my Mr Rite...
but i am not he Miss Rite...

i dunno why i so crazy with him...
i need go back to my life...
i wan be myself...







i though i can forgot him...


but just now when have something happen...
first people i thinking is him...

really miss him...
but i need wake up d...
already dreaming so many month d...
both of us is impossible together...


because he already say i am not the girl he want...


sad...
but i dun cry...
maybe heart really broken d...







hope he will happy forever...

if u happy, i will happy to u...

i need to learn the life without you...
thank you to you, CY...
because you make my KL life not so bored...
thank accompany me this few month...
when i sad, u will encourage me...
and teach me many thing...

the prefect guy i meet is you...

i also will learn to become prefect woman...

good luck to you n me...

No comments:

Post a Comment