❤~~About SuMie_Naniki~~❤

Total Pageviews

06 September 2009

sensitive skin...

dunnoe when...
my skin have problem alr...
started this sem, when i just back school...
i got use a lotion to protect my skin ..
all of girl oso like beauty de...
first 2 day i use is nothing happen...
after tat, my skin is started "gatal"
it oso will come out many time to time...
after i go to see the doctor...
the doctor say maybe is my bed dirty...
so i clean my bed again...
at tat time i alr stop to use tat lotion...
last week, i started use tat lotion again...
and the problem come out again...
now i just noe i sensitive to that lotion...
so pity...
both of my body is "gatal"...
dunoe when just will become normal...
i hate tat lotion...
dun wan use lotion any more...
wuwuwuwuwu...

No comments:

Post a Comment